Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sci-Fi November is back!


Last year, I participated in Rinn Reads' Sci-Fi November event and it was probably one of my favorite blog-related things I did in 2013! I made some new friends, learned a lot about the genre, and got so many book recommendations it was ridiculous.

So, what is Sci-Fi November? Only an awesome celebration of all things science fiction. Basically, a bunch of great bloggers post different reviews, interviews, giveaways, etc. that relate to sci-fi, and it's happening again this year! Don't contain your excitement, feel free to let it all out!

For this year, Rinn is teaming up with the lovely ladies at Oh, the Books! to make the event even bigger than last year. Woah. I'm looking forward to participating again this year, but I need your help to do it.

Here's where you come in: Since we still have a couple months before the event, I have plenty of time to brainstorm ideas for some awesome sci-fi posts that you guys are going to like. But, I'm super open to suggestions. That means, if there's some YA sci-fi book that you'd like to see me review, let me know. If there's an author you want me to interview, tell me about it and I'll see what I can arrange. If there's a sci-fi tv show that you want me to watch, I'll give it a try and write a post. I want you to have some control over what you see on my blog.

This is going to be such a great November, I can already tell. If you're dying to participate in Sci-Fi November, here's all the information you need to do that. It's going to be super fun, and it's such a great opportunity to connect with other sci-fi fans. Mark your calendars, November's only a couple months away!

-Annie

P.S. But really, YA sci-fi book recs are what I live for! *makes grabby hands*

No comments:

Post a Comment